Support APH's Work
We welcome your collaboration through sponsorships of various aspects of our program:
- Sponsor our educational program that provides online classes throughout the year.
- Enhance the strength of our regional initiatives.
- Contribute to the Robert D. Joyce Scholarship Fund that helps deserving members attend the annual conference.
- Help to fund the creation of a reference book or how-to kit.
- Support our ongoing podcast and blog series.
Participate in Our Annual Conference
You are invited to participate as either a vendor or a sponsor in our next annual conference, planned for late September 2017 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The annual conference is your best opportunity to support APH and become involved with our members. As a vendor or sponsor, you can meet our most active and dedicated members, learn about their businesses, and explain your own products and services.
- Connect with approximately 175 savvy entrepreneurs from around the globe.
- Choose to participate in the vendor expo, place your material in the registration bags or on the luncheon tables, or sponsor specific parts of the conference.
- Enjoy face-to-face conversations with attendees.
- Gain name recognition through conference signage and publicity.
Download the sponsorship and vendor packet
Any of the options listed in the sponsorship and vendor packet can be adapted or combined. You may have ideas of your own. In-kind donations are gratefully accepted and will be classified at the appropriate sponsorship level. If you are not able to attend our conference in person, ask for details on how you can still take advantage of this opportunity.
If you have any questions, please contact Linda Coffin, APH executive director.
NOTE: APH is a 501(c)(6) organization. Sponsorships are not deductible as charitable contributions but may be considered a business expense.