Resources for Members
APH members benefit from online and live educational opportunities, marketing resources and tools, and networking to build a career as a professional personal historian. Join APH now to take advantage of these materials and events, and more.
APH Publications and Resources
Marketing and Business Resources
- Monthly Marketing Roundtables, a chance to listen to and share marketing strategies among colleagues
- Active and energetic member Listserv®, for discussions, encouragement, and feedback, with searchable archive of past discussions
- Downloadable webinar and conference workshop recordings
Events and Workshops
- An annual event that usually includes keynote speakers, business and craft workshops, opportunities for members to showcase their work, and lots of networking. Held in a different location every year.
- A program to recognize members who are working to increase or maintain their skills through activity and education in APH and in their local communities