The APH Life Story Symposium, September 24-27, 2017, at the Intercontinental Riverfront Saint Paul Hotel
It is very likely that our symposium will sell out this year. Don't wait; register now.
Registration includes all short courses and program sessions, the APH Connections Fair, the keynote speaker, the welcome reception, two breakfasts, and a brunch. (Symposium registrants will sign up for specific short courses later.) Fees are as follows:
APH Member Fees
- Early Registration (March 1-May 31): $495
- Regular Registration (June 1-August 31): $545
- Late Registration (September 1-24): $595
- Early Registration (March 1-May 31): $645
- Regular Registration (June 1-August 31): $695
- Late Registration (September 1-24): $745
If you are not an APH member, join first and then register for the conference. Your membership dues will be nearly paid for by the symposium discount you receive and you will get a full year of member benefits!
Guest Fees for Welcome Reception and Meals
Spouses and friends not participating in the conference program are welcome to join attendees for catered events.
- Sunday evening reception: $40
- Monday and Tuesday breakfasts: $30 each
- Wednesday brunch and panel discussion: $50
The fees listed above do not include hotel accommodations. For more information about making reservations and getting to the hotel, see Hotel & Travel.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
A fee of $75 (USD) will be deducted from the refund total if a full-time registration is cancelled on or before September 1. As of that date, our hotel commitments are binding and no refunds are possible.
Contact email@example.com for more information.