Highlights of the 2017 Life Story Symposium
The APH Life Story Symposium, September 24-27, 2017, at the Intercontinental Saint Paul Riverfront Hotel
Expect to build your personal history business and make friends among colleagues at the Life Story Symposium in the Twin Cities September 24-27, 2017. Each activity is planned with the goal of helping you Connect, Learn and Prosper!
Program highlights include:
- Keynote speaker Kerri Miller, interviewer extraordinaire with Minnesota Public Radio
- Nine short-courses by experts on building your business
- Six short-courses by experts on honing your craft
- Learning Labs to experience the latest in software and tools of the trade
- Dine Arounds in small groups at local restaurants to discuss topics of mutual interest (a salon around a table)
- The APH Connections Fair, an expo of vendors, contractors and APH member projects
- The Screening Room (an opportunity to watch clips from APH member-produced videos)
Reserve your space now and anticipate a time of enrichment tailored exclusively for today’s personal historian – YOU.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.