Partner Membership for Small Businesses
The APH Partner Agreement helps small businesses by allowing up to two additional members to join APH at a reduced fee and to receive all the benefits of a Full membership, provided the conditions below are met:
- All partners must belong to the same business (whether or not they are in the same location).
- One person serves as the primary contact.
- The primary contact pays full membership dues of $225 USD.
- Up to two additional partners pay a reduced fee of $150 USD when they join or renew and must agree to abide by the APH Code of Ethics.
- The primary contact is responsible for maintaining the business profile that is shared by all the partners.
- All partners must agree to these conditions.
- A partnership can be initiated only by a full member. To do that, the full member should send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the name and email address of the proposed partner(s).
View the benefits of membership to see which option is best for you.