The APH Partner Agreement of the Association of Personal Historians Inc. helps small businesses by allowing a second and third partner to join APH at a reduced fee and be entitled to all the membership benefits provided the conditions below are met:
- All partners must be part of the same business (but can be at different locations).
- Business partners must designate one person as the primary contact.
- The primary contact pays full membership dues of $200 USD.
- The maximum number of partners is three.
- Additional partners pay a reduced fee of $120 USD at the time of joining or at the time of renewal and must agree to abide by the APH Code of Ethics.
- The primary contact is responsible for maintaining the business profile that is shared by all partners which includes: Business Name, Website, Web Blog, and Business Narrative.
- All partners must agree to these conditions.
- A partnership can be initiated only by a full member. To do that, go to My Account: Partner Profile
View the Member Benefits Chart( pdf 99 KB) to see which membership option is best for you.